If you let me I could, I'd show you how to build your fences
navigations are the fours lines of lyrics.
they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top).
Thursday, July 16, 2009, 10:42 PM
time
After a one week break with no lectures (2 have been postponed to later date due to the H1N1 virus), this week marks my 2nd week of lectures.
They were just lectures introducing the modules, yet I alr have one assignment deadline that is due one and a half week from now. =/
From what we are briefed, it certainly looks like it is going to be a tough semester ahead.
Time to get my brain working!
-----
Also, as for my driving, had a hard time learning how to drive a manual car. During lessons, I always have a few mistakes here and there.
Quite few of my frens have been asking me when is my practical test. Well, my ans is that I haven book yet, as my instructor feels that I am a slow learner and not ready enough for the actual test.
Hopefully I can make some progress over these few weeks, so that I can book my practical and show tat I'm ready for it.
My aim is to pass my practical by end of this year.
Time to buck up!
thedeceptionist
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt.
Lim Yu Chen | 09Jun86 |
Mayflower Pri | 1F : 2F: 3B: 4B: 5B: 6B |
Mayflower Sec | 1E4 :: 2E4 :: 3Integrity :: 4Integrity |
Ngee Ann Poly | Diploma in Business Studies (Service Management) |
SIM - RMIT | Bachelor of Business (Management) |
likes: surfing the net, listening to music, playing and watching soccer,
go on food hunt, cycling, mahjong, watching movies